Blogging vs Life : The Inverse Law Of Usenet Bandwidth

Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

Hellow dear reader
Some time before I read in The Reader's Digest that the Life of a blogger has got inverse realtionship with his blogging. It read like this....

" The more intresting your life becomes, the less you post, and vice versa "
[ As formulated by Jorn Barger, who started blogging in 1997 in the Robot Wisdom Blog.. extracted from The Reader's Digest of September 2006 ]

I have found that it is very true in my case. When my life was really empty I choose to blog and when my was colourful again I couldnt find enough time to blog. Look at the frequency of my posts in the last two months. College and Friends kept me engaged and I couldnt find enough time. Now that its the mid summer vacation I am back in action...
But this cannot mean that full time preofessional bloggers like Amit Agarwal of Digital Inspiration do not have a intresting life. For him blogging is his life. I do this as a hobby, but I always try to make it a part of my Life...
See u all really soon...
b.

0 Responses to "Blogging vs Life : The Inverse Law Of Usenet Bandwidth":