Old Bloggers! Its Time to Upgrade To The New Blogger

Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 by Arun Basil Lal

Are you an old blogger still using the age old blogger..? I was one untill yesterday. I had not upgraded to the new blogger cuz i was afraid of losing the templete design. And I kept searching the net for better blog templetes but none of them worked with the old blogger. So I decided to change and As you see in here, I feel much much better. I wish I had done this some 6 months back.

With the new blogger you can edit and update template very easily. You have lots of xml templates on the internet to choose from. So you can make your blog look realy good. If you are still using the old blogger templates, just select the ' Pick New Template ' Link on the Templates area of your Blogger dashboard. And you will be asked to upgrade. Go ahead and upgrade and unlock a whole new world.

You can find cool templates at www.finalsense.com or www.pimp-my-profile.com . Just search for that on Google and you find a lot more for yourself.

Its Time to change yaar !
b.

0 Responses to "Old Bloggers! Its Time to Upgrade To The New Blogger":