Copyright Notice.

Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

[ This is not a post. This is the Copyright Notice. Please give due attention to this before you copy from my blog ]

This is to make you aware of the fair use of the articles in my blog. All the articles in my blog are my personal observation or from trusted sources. You can copy from my blog under the following conditions.

* The copy is made in to your computer for peronal use or reading or email-ing to a friend.
* You have written permission from the publisher. You can send me an e-mail at arunbasillal@gmail.com for the permission. Please show the purpose of the copy in the mail.
* You can publish the content copied either in digital form ( as on your blog ) or on paper, but after giving due credit to me and showing the source as my blog ( www.millionclues.blogspot.com )

The content on my blog should not be published on pages with adult content and any requests for permissions for the same will not be entertained.

The contents of the blog should not be monetized directly in any case. But by posting it on your blog or website with adsense adds or similar adds is ok . ( But before that inform me thorough email and give due credit to me and mention the address of my blog i.e www.millionclues.blogspot.com )

When I use articles from some other independent sources, it will be clearly mentioned and the source address will be shown. If you intend to copy those articles you will have to obey the copyright restrictions of the respective owner and will have to contact the owner for permission. Issues rising out of the misuse of such articles will not be my responsibility.

You are hereby advised to send me a e-mail notification once you publish my articles somewhere else. If it is published online include the link to that page in the mail.
All rights regarding the grant of permission are with the publisher and can deny any such requests without showing any reason.

Also note that the logos used on my blog are the property of the respective owners and must not be misused.
If you still have doubts regarding the fair use, please feel free to contact me at arunbasillal@gmail.com.

Wish you a nice reading experience!
Thank you.
b.

Note : This Notice is subject to change without prior notice.
First Compiled : 30 December 2006

Terminology :
Me, Publisher - Arun Basil Lal
e-mail - arunbasillal@gmail.com
Blog - www.millionclues.blogspot.com
b - Balal [ My Nickname ]
You - Anyone who reads the blog

0 Responses to "Copyright Notice.":