Terms of Service

Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

[ This is not a post. This document shows the terms of service. ]

By using my blog you agree to the Copyright notice and to the Disclaimer Notice. Please note that all the articles in my blog are from my personal view point. You can use my articles for personal pruposes like forwarding to a friend or so, giving due credit to me. Remember to get written persmission from me before u publish it elsewhere either as hard copy or as soft on the web ( Refer to the Copyright Notice before you do any of these ).

I take utmost care to give good quality articles in my blog regularly, but this is not a guarantee. If you have any complaints or queries about anything on my blog please contact me through email at arunbasillal@gmail.com. Each email will be dealt with utmost care and all possible steps will be taken to heighten the reading experience of the readers. Its the readers that give me inspiration to work more and more for my blog.

Thank You.

Wish you a nice reading experience!
b.

Note : This Notice is subject to change without prior notice.
First Compiled : 30 December 2006

Terminology :
Me, Publisher - Arun Basil Lal
e-mail - arunbasillal@gmail.com
Blog - www.millionclues.blogspot.com
b - Balal [ My Nickname ]
You - Anyone who reads the blog

0 Responses to "Terms of Service":