Disclaimer

Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

[ This is not a post. This is the Disclaimer Notice. ]

All the articles in my blog are my personal observation or information gained from trusted sources. I take utmost care to make sure that the content is correct and safe. Usually the matter is tested on all available platforms before I publish it. But I cannot guarantee that the matter is error free. To err is human. So use the articles in my blog at your own risk. No complaints regarding problems resulting out ot the use of content of my blog will be entertained and no compensations will be given out. Reporting such errors is encouraged and I will take necessary steps to correct the same at the earliest.

I believe that I give due respect to the owners of the tradenames, logos and pictures that I use on my blog. The logos, Tradenames, and Pictures belong to the respective owner. If you have any complaint regarding the missuse of logos, please inform me thorugh email ( at arunbasillal@gmail.com ). Those complaints will be dealt very seriously and necessary actions will be taken at the earliest.
Please note that the action taken out of such complaints will be limited to either making necessary changes to the placement of the Trademark ( or Logo ) or in the removal of the same. No further claims will be entertained.

Send in all your queries to arunbasillal@gmail.com
Thank You

Wish you a nice reading experience!
b.

Note : This Notice is subject to change without prior notice.
First Compiled : 30 December 2006

Terminology :
Me, Publisher - Arun Basil Lal
e-mail - arunbasillal@gmail.com
Blog - www.millionclues.blogspot.com
b - Balal [ My Nickname ]
You - Anyone who reads the blog

0 Responses to "Disclaimer":