Policy

Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

[ This is not a post. This is my policy ]

Dear Reader
I am a big fan of Google and is adopting the same policy of Google. It is to ' DO NO EVIL '.I believe that you can experiece that from my blog. To set this policy in action I have done and will continue to do the following things.

* I have taken utmost care to deliver you with updated and tested information.
* I have sydicated whole of the content of my blog, so that email readers get the full article in their inbox.
* I have placed the adds at such places that will not affect the reading pleasure of the online readers.
* Most of the links open in new window so that you need not load pages again and again.

If you find any problems with my blog that affects your reading pleasure. Please feel free to contact me at arunbasillal@gmail.com. All you emails will be read with atmost care and necessay actions will be taken at the earliest. You will also be informed personally through email.Feel free to write to me.

Thank you.

Wish you a nice reading experience.
b.

Note : This notice is subject to change without prior notice. But my policy will remain the same!
First Compiled : 30 December 2006

Terminology :
Me, Publisher - Arun Basil Lal
e-mail - arunbasillal@gmail.com
Blog - www.millionclues.blogspot.com
b - Balal [ My Nickname ]
You - Anyone who reads the blog

0 Responses to "Policy":