Invite Your Friends To Million Clues!

Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2007 by Arun Basil Lal

My Dear Reader...

Please do invite your friends to Million Clues! and help us reach to more people. I have included a copy of the Official Invitation letter here. Please copy this and mail to your friends. You may use your own invitations too.

Thanking You in anticipation..
Yours Truly
b.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Welcome to Million Clues!

 

Hello...

 

My name is Arun Basil Lal. I had been blogging since October 2006 at My Blog which I have named Million Clues! The Blog is still in its beta state and I am working on the various aspects of the Blog.

 

Million Clues! follows the very policy of Google [ Click here to see My Policy ]. It brings to you Technology News, Website Reviews, Tips and Tricks, Software Hacks, Hardware Hacks and lot more things that we usually encounter in our day-to-day life.

Million Clues! comes with a Subscription service which is Free and which brings the latest entries directly into your inbox. As a part of following my policy, you will get full length articles in to your inbox so that you can read My Blog directly form your inbox. [ Click Here To Subscribe ]

 

You are here-by invited to Million Clues! [ Click here and go to Million Clues! ]. Come and be a part of it !

 

Visit www.millionclues.blospot.com

 

All your suggestions, comments and criticisms are welcome. Please post them as comments in My Blog or use the Instant mailer on the Side-bar. Or do mail them to me at arunbasillal@gmail.com

 

Visit Million Clues! | Subscribe to Million Clues! | Join the Million Clues in Orkut!

Read My Policy | About Me | My Orkut Profile

 

Thanking You for your support.

Yours truly.

Arun Basil Lal

 

arunbasillal@gmail.com

www.millionclues.blogspot.com

 

[ Please forward this mail to your friends. All your actions will be thankfully acknowledged. ]

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ The original letter was written by Arun Basil Lal [ arunbasillal@gmail.com ]. If you do not have this email id in the from: section then it is a forwarded email from one of its original recipient or from My Blog. Please forward this mail to your friends ]

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

0 Responses to "Invite Your Friends To Million Clues!":